Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shall We Date? Ninja Love: Rennoshin



Job: Doctor

Weapon: Sword

Height: 178cm

Note: A gentle man, with a good heart. He thinks of you as a little sister...or more? He has an unusual habit of falling asleep while standing, and he always puts his patients health before his own. But, underneath all that, there's a secret waiting to be told, how will you take it?

Walkthrough~

B- You two are close!
A- I'm a patient!
C- Can we bring this pup with us?
C- I'm captivated...
Picture #1
A- Ren is amazing!
B- Wake him up
Picture #2
B- You won't marry?
C- You will be cold
B- He saved my life!
A- I asked him!
A- But my image
C- Please tell me
A- Yes sir!
C- Let me help!
B- As a sister?
C- Hold me
B- You must be tired
Picture #3
A- Scream
B- I'm coming too!
A- Even if I want to?
A- Yes...somehow
C- I drank it!
B- Look at him
B- As a sister?
Picture #4
Picture #5
A- I was thinking
C- I still love you!
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment