Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shall We Date? Ninja Love: Musashi Miyamoto



Job: Ronin

Weapon: Two Swords

Height: 187cm

Note: A master of swordsmanship. He doesn't belong to any clan or region, and his sole purpose is to fight strong competitors, but acts pretty cute with his sword down. When he picks up his sword he becomes a merciless swordsman.

Walkthrough~

C- ...
Picture #1
A- Why do this?
B- Fight back
B- I was relieved
A- I am pitiful
C- It's okay
A- I was desperate
Picture #2
B- Again?
C- Laugh
A- You aren't alone now
B- I don't want you hurt
A- Is your sword so important?!
A- Not angry!
Picture #3
B- W-what?
C- You don't have to
B- Then why ask?
A- This isn't your job
B- As much as you want
C- I'm not cute
B- We will win!
A- Are you jealous?
Picture #4
B- Why did you bite me?
A- Please let him!
C- You already do!
Picture #5
B- All I need is you
C- Don't want that
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment