Monday, July 15, 2013

Shall We Date? Ninja Love: Munenori Yagyu



Job: Head of the Yagyu Clan

Weapon: Sword

Height: 182cm

Note: He's a bit arrogant and cold, but for good reason; he's a skilled swordsman with skills that rival even Musashi's. Will you be able to get him to open up to you?

Walkthrough~

A- Thank him
Picture #1
B- Wha-what?!
C- Don't touch me!
B- That's cute!
Picture #2
A- Speak up
C- You poor thing
A- ...Yes
B- Not true
C- Shake head
Picture #3
B- It feels strange
C- Keep talking!
A- ...I don't know
A- ...I'm scared
C- You did right!
Picture #4
C- Your thoughts
B- You liar!
A- Yes
C- Take off my...?!
B- I'm sorry...
A- I'm shaking...
C- Does it hurt?
A- Don't tell me!
B- We part tonight?
A- The code?
B- ...Okay
Picture #5
C- Don't die...
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment