Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shall We Date? Ninja Love: Goemon Ishikawa



Job: Iga Ninja

Weapon: Giant Shuriken

Height: 185cm

Note: A womanizer, bossy, self centered, and cunning. But, when you two are alone, he acts oddly sweet and childish when no one else is around. Why does he treat you this way?

Walkthrough~

A- Understood
Picture #1
B- Reject
B- Forbear
A- I'm not giving up!
A- We have to stop this!
C- T-that's...! (panicking)
B- I know that
Picture #2
A- I was so glad...
B- Wait a minute!
C- Cry
A- I'm not a good drinker...
C- It's not the time to get depressed!
A- I'm very happy!
C- Stop him
Picture #3
A- I'm prepared!
B- I can't do that!
A- She is beautiful...
C- I'm not OK!
B- Please tell me the truth!
Picture #4
A- Really?
C- You're kidding?
A- No I'm not
C- No, I'll go with him
B- Of course!
C- I know it is!
Picture #5
A- I won't allow it!
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment