Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shall We Date? Ninja Love: Kotaro Fuma



Job: Fuma Ninja

Weapon: Matchlock

Height: 186cm

Note: He's calm, cool, and collected. He doesn't talk much, but that may have something to do with his past. Will you be able to have him open up to you?

Walkthrough~

B- I'm aware
B- No, it's fine
Picture #1
Picture #2
C- Sorry
C- Come sleep with me
A- Alright
B- It's our chance!
A- I believe you
C- I never said goodbye
A- Who cares about a kimono?!
Picture #3
B- I just couldn't help myself
B- I feel so exhausted
C- Of course I worry!
A- I could never!
B- It won't help her!
B- ...Really?
C- Am I causing trouble?
A- I'm important?
Picture #4
C- Kiss him again
A- ...
B- I'm not special
A- Can I hold you hand?
B- I thought at least 10 or more...
Picture #5
C- Never
A- I'm sorry
C- I'll get help!
B- I know
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment